Reinikainen, Eva

Pictures

See also these

Koe Savilahti-talon ja Vähänkyrön kirkon ympäristön kohteet opastetulla kävelykierroksella. Käymme Pläkkyri-museo Fyrryssä, Savilahti-talossa olevassa koulumuseossa ja ’uukangin’ kautta kävelemme kirkkoon. Kierroksen päätteeksi voit juoda omakustanteiset kahvit Cafe Kanttorilassa.
Join our guide on a walk through the municipal centre of Korsholm. We leave from Elly Sigfrid’s square, exploring the new Smedsby and travelling back in time to the old village centre. We finish at the House of Cultur.
In 1849, August Alexander Levon established the first steam mill in Finland called Alkula. His passion for gardening can still be seen here. Partly suitable for disabled persons. Starts at the white gate, Gripinpolku 1.
Karl Hedman, Doctor of Medicine gathered a huge art and old items collection and started the Ostrobohnian Museum. Sculptor Emil Wikström was a good friend to Karl, and together these two men left a strong mark onto the art imago of Vaasa. Starting point the...